What We Offer
Career Services offers a breadth of services and programs to help current students and alumni with every aspect of career exploration and development. While the process is highly individualized, we take a methodical approach, revealing steps proven to frame an effective and rewarding search.
From students to parents to employers, there are many participants in a given individual's career journey. We make it a point to connect the needs of career seekers with those who can help power their search, both within the University community and beyond. It’s all about fit — connecting talented students with employers or graduate/professional school programs and facilitating rewarding, lifelong career development.
Something for Princetonians at Every Stage
From students and alumni to hiring managers, careers are all about connections. Here is just a brief sampling of Career Services’ offerings for students and alumni.
- Dedicated career advisers with special expertise in diverse fields and industries both within and outside of the academy
- Hundreds of annual events and programs, from alumni speaker series and Princeternships to career fairs
- Networking opportunities unique to Princeton that connect current and former students with one another and employers
- Services that assist employers seeking to recruit within the University community
- Partnerships with faculty, staff and the entire Princeton community
- Parent and family tips that empower them to help their career-seekers along on their way
- Guidance to help student and alumni career seekers with self-assessment, exploration, decisions, strategies, interviewing and lifelong career development
To learn more, we encourage you to get in touch. The Career Services team is here to assist from the earliest phases of career exploration.