The value of your Princeton education extends well beyond your years on campus, especially when it comes to career development. We offer career planning resources for Princeton alumni, along with ways you can help fellow Princetonians seeking to find their path.
Career Development is Ongoing
Help students and other alumni.
An important part of our mission is to help alumni provide insight and guidance to current Princeton students and one another. We offer many opportunities that connect students with alumni.
- Job/Internship Posting: Alumni may advertise opportunities to Princeton students and alumni free of charge, and view job postings online.
- Refer potential employers: If your organization has open internships or jobs, speak with your Human Resources representative about posting them to HireTigers.
- Guest Speaker Programs: More than 200 alumni share real-world advice annually as a guest speaker or panelist at one of our many career education events, including: the IMAGINE Speaker Series, the Insider's Look series, our Industry Expert program and Princeton-in-Washington.
- Princeternships: Hundreds of alumni have hosted students for 1-3 days for a career day-in-the-life experience.
- Networking events: Student-alumni events are arranged on-campus or at the regional alumni clubs.
- Alumni Careers Network: More than 5,200 Princetonians provide advice to students and fellow alumni.
Even though you've left Princeton, we haven't left you. Whether you're thinking about graduate or professional school or planning a career change or transition, we can help. Explore services for alumni >
Deepen your connection to your alma mater and enrich Princeton's distinctive student-alumni engagement initiatives. Please email Rachel Jimenez, Assistant Director, Student/Alumni Engagement Programs, or call 609-258-3325.