Host a Princeternship
One way to make a big impact on the career decisions of a current student is to become a Princeternship host. Since the program began in the late 1980s, hundreds of students have spent 1-3 days during academic breaks getting an inside look at the jobs of alumni at workplaces across the country.
Career Insight with a Lasting Impact
Volunteering to give current students a "day-in-the-life" perspective of your profession will have a lasting impact on their career development, especially for those who have little experience in a specific field but a great interest to learn more.
- Share insights and experiences regarding your career
- Expose Princeton students to a variety of professional activities
- Connect with potential interns and prospective future employees
- Gain visibility for your organization
Locations and dates
Princeternships are arranged in domestic or international locations, pending students' ability to arrange travel and lodging for a specific Princeternship site. Dates for this academic year are:
- January 5-9, 2015 (Reading Period) OR January 26-30, 2015 (Intercession Break)
- March 16-20, 2015 (Spring Break)
We are currently accepting hosts for the January (Reading Period/Intercession Break) and March (Spring Break) Princeternship session. Priority deadline to apply for the January sessions is September 29.
If you have any questions, please email Rachel Jimenez, Assistant Director, Student/Alumni Engagement Programs, or call 609-258-3325.