Post Job/Internship Opportunities
Your Princeton affiliation provides significant networking and job-promotion opportunities. Alumni are a valuable source of full-time job leads and internships, allowing students to explore careers and gain practical work experience and mentorship. Similarly, the current student community is a significant potential source of talent for your organization.
Advertise Jobs and Internships
There is no fee for alumni to promote opportunities to students and alumni affiliated with the University.
For Students & Alumni
We make it easy to post job or internship opportunities of interest to Princeton students and alumni.
For Alumni Further in their Careers
Alumni can also post positions for other alumni as well as sign up to view job-postings in our alumni-specific module.
Alumni Benefits Include:
- The ability to view positions that target Princeton alumni
- Free alumni to alumni job postings
- Free access to resources such as Hoovers and SalarySurvey.com
Other Promotional Opportunities
In addition to seeking talent via University job boards, there are other ways to connect, including:
- Recruiting on-campus: Career Services can help you schedule on-campus space to hold information sessions and interviews with current Princeton students.
- Career fairs: Career fairs both generalized and specialized in focus are held on campus for Princeton graduate and undergraduate students each year.
For complete details on those programs, please visit the Employers section >