We're delighted that you're interested in sharing your opportunities with Princeton students and alumni, and we're here to facilitate that connection through career events, information sessions, on-campus interviews and career education programming.
Multiple Ways to Post Opportunities
In addition to working with us directly, you can post jobs and internships with us throughout the year using HireTigers, our Symplicity-powered, Princeton-specific site that reaches undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni. Opportunities can also be promoted through UCAN, an internship-specific site shared by 22 member institutions in the U.S., including Princeton.
- Read an overview of our services >
- Post jobs and internships WITHOUT on-campus interviews >
- Register for on-campus recruiting >
- Participate in career fairs >
- Be a partner in our education mission >
All employment professionals wishing to recruit on-campus or post positions are required to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques and guidelines. This includes the policies set forth by Princeton University including The Office of Career Services, the Nondiscrimination Policy of Princeton University, the NACE Principles for Professional Practice and the United States Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as it relates to paid vs. unpaid internships).
Note that we do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions that do not require at least a bachelor’s degree
- Employers posting internships that do not require the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a rate of pay lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or compensated with a stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment supported by supervision for their interns
- Employers must always use cooperate email addresses, not personal email address; e.g. Gmail, or Yahoo etc.
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. Career Services reserves the final right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases of listings.