HireTigers Career Advocate Program
Working together to help students navigate the transition from college to career.
The new HireTigers Career Advocate Program is designed to deepen partnerships with a wide range of organizations and develop meaningful professional development, experiential education and job/internship opportunities for students.
A few key features of the program include:
- Early registration for our on-campus recruiting program
- Increased exposure of your organization in Career Services' publications and office
- One free resume book per academic year
- Invitation to participate in the Career Education Through Recruiting Program & HireTigers Campus-wide Career Summit
- Additional opportunities to engage with and educate students about the transition from the classroom to the workplace
A full list of key features can be found here.
There is an annual fee for the HireTigers Career Advocate Program, and we encourage organizations of all sizes and types to apply for consideration.
Are you interested in enrolling your organization or learning more about the program? Please contact us at email@example.com.