Participate in Career Fairs
These fairs and meetups are open to all Princeton undergraduate and graduate students. Employers offering internships and/or full-time positions are invited to register. Please note the theme "HireTigers" is both the name of our recruiting system and the ultimate goal of all of our meetups and fairs!
Spring HireTigers Meetup for Internships & Employment
This is a hybrid career event bringing together students, alumni, and employers for networking, recruiting and industry education. The format for this new event is less formal than a traditional career fair and will include industry-specific chat areas and "hubs" with small bistro tables assigned to each organization, as opposed to large booths.
- Date: Friday, February 12, 2016, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
HireTigers Startup Meetup
This meetup is open to startup organizations interested in meeting students from all disciplines who are seeking internships or full-time positions. Organized by the Princeton Entrepreneurship Club and co-sponsored by the Office of Career Services.
- Date: Friday, February 26, 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- To register: Interested startups can register here. Please email Satomi Chudasama if your organization does not already have a Handshake account.
- Have questions? Contact Satomi Chudasama, Associate Director, STEM at 609-258-0008
HireTigers Grad Student Meetup
- Date: Wednesday, December 2, 11-2:30 p.m., Frist Multipurpose Room
- Have questions? Contact Amy Pszczolkowski, Associate Director, Graduate Student Career Services at 609-258-1090
Intercollegiate Co-Sponsored Fairs
Princeton participates in several intercollegiate fairs, including: