Post Jobs & Internships Without On-Campus Interviews
Thank you for sharing your opportunities with Princeton undergraduate students, graduate students and alumni. There are two ways to post jobs and internships:
- HireTigers, exclusively for Princeton students and alumni
- UCAN, an internship-only site shared by 20 schools, including Princeton
Looking to advertise part-time jobs?
Wish to hold on-campus interviews?
Post Your Job Listing in UCAN
UCAN is an internship-only site that is shared by 22 member schools, including Princeton. You can post open internship positions at no cost.
Post now >
Princeton University is committed to diversity, equity and inclusivity in all hiring and employment practices and to ensuring equitable access to opportunities. All employment professionals wishing to recruit on-campus or post job and internship positions are required to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques and guidelines. This includes the policies set forth by Princeton University including The Office of Career Services, the Nondiscrimination Policy of Princeton University, the NACE Principles for Professional Practice, and the United States Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as it relates to paid vs. unpaid internships). Career Services reserves the right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases.
We do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters
- Employers posting full-time positions that do not require at least a bachelor’s degree
- Employers posting internships that do not require the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a rate of pay lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or compensated with a stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment supported by supervision for their interns
- Employers must always use corporate email addresses, not personal email address; e.g. Gmail, or Yahoo etc.
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. Career Services reserves the final right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases.