Post Jobs & Internships Without On-Campus Interviews
- TigerTracks, exclusively for Princeton students and alumni
- UCAN, an internship-only site shared by 22 schools, including Princeton
Post Your Job Listing in our Online System
No On-Campus Interview
If you will NOT be holding on-campus interviews for the position(s) you are listing, please complete a job posting form. Career Services will review your posting, approve it and add it to our system. Please note, you will not be able to view, edit or delete your posting after you have submitted it. If you need to make changes to your posting, please email email@example.com.
Looking to advertise part-time jobs?
Wish to hold on-campus interviews?
Post Your Job Listing in UCAN
UCAN is an internship-only site that is shared by 22 member schools, including Princeton. You can post open internship positions at no cost.
Post now >
All employment professionals wishing to recruit on-campus or post job and internship positions are required to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques and guidelines. This includes the policies set forth by Princeton University including The Office of Career Services, the Nondiscrimination Policy of Princeton University, the NACE Principles for Professional Practice, and the United States Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as it relates to paid vs. unpaid internships). Career Services reserves the right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases.
We do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions that do not require at least a bachelor’s degree
- Employers posting internships that do not require the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a rate of pay lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or compensated with a stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment supported by supervision for their interns
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. Career Services reserves the final right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases of listings.