20th Annual Princeton Entrepreneurs’ Network (PEN) Startup Competition & Conference
9:15 AM – Registration, Networking, and Mimosas
10:00 AM –Welcome, Opening Remarks
- Mayra Ceja, President of Princeton Entrepreneurs’ Network and Eric Sharret, VP of PEN
- Professor Mung Chiang, Chair of Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
10:15 AM – Fireside Chat with two Generations of Princeton Entrepreneurs: Is it in our DNA?
- Jeremy Johnson co-founder of Andela (raised $22mm from Zuckerberg/Chan Fund); Co-founder of 2U ($100mm IPO)
- Marty Johnson ’81 founder of Isles; Trustee Emeritus, Visiting Professor in Social Entrepreneurship
- Moderator: Justin Ziegler ’16
10:45 AM – 1:00 PM – Startup Showcase & Lunch
- Meet 20 Princeton startups and vote on your favorite! Lunch will be provided.
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – 20th Annual PEN Startup Competition
Three finalists present to judges for a chance to win prizes
- 1st Place Winner-$10,000 in Cash and Prizes + Sequoia Partner Meeting
- People’s Choice Award-$1,000 by Fitz Gate Ventures
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Networking Reception
Sponsored by the Princeton Entrepreneurs’ Network, Keller Center, Office of Career Services, Office of Technology Licensing, E-Club, Fitz Gate Ventures, LivePlan, Chaac Ventures and Sequoia. Friend Center, Auditorium 101.