Welcome, Faculty & Staff
There are many opportunities for Princeton faculty and Career Services to work together and build collaborative relationships that will benefit all Princeton students, graduate and undergraduate. Career counselors are delighted to meet with faculty members in your department to discuss our services.
Opportunities to Connect
Throughout the year, you may be interested in our survey data and programs. Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss how we might offer assistance with a career-focused project or program your department might be planning for students. Available resources include:
- Career Statistics: Review multiple-year data about the internships, jobs and graduate programs undergraduate students selected. Similar data regarding graduate students can be found through the graduate school.
- Post-undergraduate Insights: Find out how many graduate and professional programs visit campus each year.
- Credentials Service: Career Services provides a service to house student letters of recommendation for undergraduate students.
- Concentration-specific workshops: We provide targeted sessions to highlight the career paths of alumni from a specific concentration.
- Speaker events: Speakers from a range of fields and professions visit campus throughout the year.
Academic Department Liaisons
Career counselors are assigned as dedicated liaisons to every academic department.
Find your academic department liaison >