What We Offer for Graduate Students
Post-graduate careers can be as varied as the individual. Whether you are pursuing a position inside or outside of the academy, we are available to assist you along the way.
Complete Career Development Services
As you pursue your path, these resources are designed to provide valuable insight:
- Career advising: Individual career advising appointments
- Career assessments: Includes the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory and StrengthsFinder
- Application assistance: From CVs and resumes to letters and online profiles
- Networking strategies: Tools for networking with alumni
- Interview preparation: Strategies for academic and non-academic interviews and mock interviews
- Programs and workshops specifically for graduate students:
- Academic job search programs
- Assessing your interests
- Non-academic job search programs
- Professional development
- Industry guest speakers and panels
- Career fairs
- Handshake: A jobs database for Princeton undergraduate and graduate students
Come see us.
Schedule an appointment with us at any time for tips and insight on your career after graduate school. Call 609-258-3325 to set up a 30-minute individual appointment with Kate Coppola, senior associate director, career advising.