What We Offer for Graduate Students
Post-graduate careers can be as varied as the indivudual. Whether you are pursuing a position inside or outside of the academy, we are available to assist you along the way.
Complete Career Development Services
As you pursue your path, these resources are designed to provide valuable insight:
- Career counseling: Individual career counseling appointments
- Career assessments: Includes the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory and StrengthsFinder
- Application assistance: From CVs and resumes to letters and online profiles
- Networking strategies: Tools for networking with alumni
- Interview preparation: Strategies for academic and non-academic interviews and mock interviews
- Programs and workshops specifically for graduate students:
- Academic job search programs
- Assessing your interests
- Non-academic job search programs
- Professional development
- Industry guest speakers and panels
- Career fairs
- HireTigers: A jobs database just for Princeton undergraduate and graduate students
- Weekly CareerNews-Grad email: Discover new resources and upcoming events
Come see us.
Schedule an appointment with us at any time for tips and insight on your career after graduate school. Call 609-258-3325 to set up a 30-minute individual appointment with Amy L. Pszczolkowski, our graduate career counselor.