Career Programs, Fairs & Events
The more you learn about possible career paths, the better positioned you are to land a rewarding job or internship — and by starting during your years at Princeton, you have a wide range of programs and events at your fingertips.
Research and Connect
Get first-hand insight into the career paths of alumni. Visit a workplace for a close-up view. Practice your marketing approach at career fairs. Hundreds of career events help you network, gain career insight and get closer to achieving your goals.
- Explore workshops & panels >
- Attend meetups and career fairs >
- Research at employer information sessions >
- Make connections at student-alumni networking events >
- See an organization up close during a Princeternship >
- Spend your summer with Princeton-in-Washington >
- Examine career experiences at the IMAGINE alumni speaker series >
- Meet your peer career advisor >
Meet with a Career Counselor
Our team is here to help you navigate career development. Schedule an appointment for personalized guidance. Call 609-258-3325, or visit us during walk-in hours between 3 and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Note that summer walk-in hours end at 4:30 p.m.