The Princeternship Program
Ready to observe a prospective career field first-hand? Here's your chance. Since 2008, the Princeternship Program has been offering students like you an inside look at careers by sending them out into the field.
A perfect start when investigating a career path — without a long-term internship commitment — this fast-growing program fosters real professional connections.
What to Expect
During your Princeternship, you will experience a “day in the life” of a particular workplace with an alumnus as your guide. Opportunities span a range of geographic regions, industries and fields, and can be a vital part of career development. Benefits include:
- On-the-ground insight into a possible career path
- Learning activities that enhance your career exploration
- An understanding of how careers evolve over time
- In-person networking with experienced professionals
- A chance to blog about your experience and gain exposure
Upcoming Princeternship Dates
Princeternship opportunities offered for 2015–2016:
- Spring break site visits in New York City: March 18, 2016
How to Apply
Princeternship applications must be submitted through HireTigers.
Step One: On your HireTigers homepage, search for "Princeternship" under jobs. Upload your resume, click "Apply" in the Princeternship job posting.
Step Two: Fill out the questions on the Google form associated with the job posting. Links to the questionnaire will be in the description of the posting.
- March Princeternship site visits for 2016 will take place on will take place on March 18, 2016 (during Spring Break). All site visits will be in New York City (transportation included). Applications on HireTigers will open up on February 8 and will be accepted on a rolling basis until February 21.
For complete details, we encourage you to visit the FAQs page.