The Princeternship Program
Ready to observe a prospective career field first-hand? Here's your chance. Since 2008, the Princeternship Program has been offering students like you an inside look at careers by sending them out into the field.
A perfect start when investigating a career path — without a long-term internship commitment — this fast-growing program fosters real professional connections.
What to Expect
During your Princeternship, you will experience a “day in the life” of a particular workplace with an alumnus as your guide. Opportunities span a range of geographic regions, industries and fields, and can be a vital part of career development. Benefits include:
- On-the-ground insight into a possible career path
- Learning activities that enhance your career exploration
- An understanding of how careers evolve over time
- In-person networking with experienced professionals
- A chance to blog about your experience and gain exposure
Upcoming Princeternship Dates
Princeternship opportunities are offered during these periods for 2015–2016
- January 4-8, 2016 (Reading Period) OR January 25-29, 2016 (Intercession Break)
- March 14-19, 2015 (Spring Break)
How to Apply
Princeternship applications must be submitted through HireTigers.
Step One: On your HireTigers homepage, search for "Princeternship" under jobs. Upload your resume, click "Apply" in the Princeternship job posting.
Step Two: Click "Survey" tab at the top to complete the required survey/application. You must upload your resume AND fill out the survey to be considered.
- The deadline to apply for January Princeternships (Reading Period or Intercession Break) is November 3, 2015. January Princeternship openings will be viewable in HireTigers beginning October 10, 2015.
- The deadline to apply for March Princeternships (Spring Break) is February 12, 2016. March Princeternship openings will be viewable in HireTigers beginning January 25, 2016.
For complete details, we encourage you to visit the FAQs page.