Getting Started with TigerTracks
Start your search for internships and jobs with TigerTracks. This Princeton-exclusive resource provides access to opportunities in a wide range of industries and locations.
Activate your account.
The first time you log in, click on “Forgot My Password,” and type in your complete Princeton email address. You will receive a randomly generated password to your Princeton email account. Use this password and your Princeton email address as your username to gain access to the system.
Complete (or update) your profile.
- Use your profile to your advantage. Required fields are indicated with a red asterisk. Fill this out as completely as possible, especially the “Career Preferences.” We send targeted emails about internships based on your profile. It's a good idea to update your profile annually or once a semester.
- Update your password. This option is in the Profile dropdown menu.
Put TigerTracks to Work
Search for internships.
- Get detailed. Use the “Advanced Internship Search” or “Advanced Job Search” options on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Save Your Search. The “Save Your Search” option is on the left-hand side of the search results screen. When you choose this option, you will get emails with new listings that match the search criteria you selected. You can save multiple searches.
Upload resumes, cover letters and transcripts.
- Share your documents. You can upload multiple resumes, cover letters, transcripts and Word or PDF documents to use when applying for positions. Go to the “Documents” tab and choose “Upload a Document.” Select the type of document and then click “Browse” to make your selection.
- Connect your transcript. To upload your transcript, scan it and save it as a PDF. You are welcome to use the scanner at Career Services.
Apply for internships and jobs.
There are two kinds of internship and job listings in TigerTracks:
- Organizations conducting on-campus interviews and/or collecting applications: You can apply directly through TigerTracks. Look for the “How to Apply” box at the bottom of the screen describing the position that interests you. Click on “Apply” and follow the instructions. Once you have selected the documents that the employer is requesting, hit “Submit.” You can then track your application status via the “Applications” tab.
- Organizations that are neither conducting on-campus interviews nor collecting applications: Organizations that are not collecting application materials within the tool may still choose to list internships and jobs. You will still see a “How to Apply” box at the bottom of the screen. Follow the application instructions that the employer has provided.