Princeton Social Media Day
Join us Friday, April 13 for a free, all-day, professional development event for students, faculty, staff and alumni covering:
- TED-style lightning talks from students, faculty, staff and experts
- Free professional headshots and social media profile consultations
- Professors Julian Zelizer and Sam Wang will record a live episode of their Politics & Polls podcast
- Presentations on social media and recruiting, activism, research, teaching, the arts, entrepreneurship, politics & more
- Expert advice and tips for personal and professional branding
- PrincetaGrammys awards ceremony recognizing outstanding social media activity on campus
Social media doctors will also be on hand during the event for individual profile consultations and free profile photos will be offered throughout the day. The program is still being finalized, so check back soon for additional information and the registration link. More than 700 members of the campus community attended the first two Social Media Day programs, and posts from the day reached over 2 million people.
The event is being hosted by the Office of Career Services in collaboration campus partners and co-sponsors including the Office of Communications, Office of Human Resources, Lewis Center for the Arts, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton Entrepreneurship Council, Keller Center, Princeton Writes and others.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.