Princeton Social Media Day
Join us Friday, March 3 for a free, all-day, professional development event for students, faculty, staff and alumni covering:
- Free professional headshots
- LinkedIn and social media profile consultations
- TED-style lightning talks from students, experts, faculty and staff
- Campus experts and guests presenting on social media and research, teaching, the arts, entrepreneurship, politics and more
- Digital media recruiting event for students
- Friending in Real Life mixer for students
- ...and much more
Social media doctors will also be on hand during the event for individual profile consultations and free profile photos will be offered throughout the day. The program is still being finalized, so check back soon for additional information. Last year, more than 400 members of the campus community attended and posts from the day reached over 1.9 million people. For a summary of last year, check out the blog on LinkedIn or the links above.
The event is being hosted by the Office of Career Services in collaboration with our corporate sponsors IBM and FindSpark, and campus partners including the Office of Communications, the Office of Human Resources, the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, the Lewis Center for the Arts, the Keller Center, Princeton Writes, AdThis and other departments and student organizations. Questions? Contact email@example.com.