What We Offer
Sure, “Follow your passion” always sounds like good advice, but how can students actually figure out what that actually means for them? That's where Career Services comes in.
As early as their first days on campus, Career Services helps students explore and prepare for careers that resonate with their skills, interests and values. Rather than just concentrate solely on securing a job after graduation, Career Services prepares students to proactively design their careers and lives in ways that will continue to have a significant impact long after their first internship or job.
Students can get personalized support on a variety of topics including: self-assessment; choice of major and career field; pursuit of internships and employment; mock interviews; and application to graduate school. Career Services welcomes all students in all stages of exploration - there are no prerequisites to make an appointment or come to an event.
Something for Princetonians at Every Stage
From students and alumni to hiring managers, careers are all about connections. Here is just a brief sampling of Career Services’ offerings for students and alumni.
- Dedicated career advisers with special expertise in diverse fields and industries both within and outside of the academy
- Hundreds of annual events and programs, from alumni speaker series and Princeternships to career fairs
- Networking opportunities unique to Princeton that connect current and former students with one another and employers
- Services that assist employers seeking to recruit within the University community
- Partnerships with faculty, staff and the entire Princeton community
- Parent and family tips that empower them to help their career-seekers along on their way
- Guidance to help student and alumni career seekers with self-assessment, exploration, decisions, strategies, interviewing and lifelong career development
To learn more, we encourage you to get in touch. The Career Services team is here to assist from the earliest phases of career exploration.