Applications for Spring Princeternships Open Feb. 3
Let's face it - seeing what's out there in the real world and getting hands-on work experience while you're at Princeton is tough. That's why we created Princeternship. Princeternships offer the opportunity to explore career fields and make connections with alumni and employers without the commitment of an internship or job.
Applications for the Spring Princeternship New York City Trek open Feb. 3. This session is a one-day site visit to employers in New York City on Fri., March 22 (spring recess). Undergraduate and graduate students of all years are eligible to apply. Participants will have the opportunity to visit organizations, get an inside look at an industry and possible careers, and meet alumni and recruiters. During the day, participating students will visit two employer sites. Transportation will be provided. Trek options include:
- Sidewalk Labs and City of New York (Urban planning and social impact)
- Jane Street and SmartAsset (Fintech)
- Hearst and Edelman (Communications and media)
- Oscar Health and AMBRA Health (Healthcare technology)
- Bain & Company and Ideas42 (Consulting)
- Cartier and L’Oreal USA (Fashion and beauty)
- Sotheby's and Charles Moffett (Fine arts and galleries)
- TripleLift and Namely (Startups)
You can learn more about the treks and apply in Handshake. All applications must be submitted by Tues., Feb. 19. Students will be notified by email if they are selected to participate in a site visit. There will not be an interview. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and students who apply early have a better chance of being matched with their top Princeternship opportunity.
To learn more about the Princeternship New York City Trek experience, read our story about the fall session.
Questions? Come to our walk-in hours or email Rachel Jimenez, senior associate director of alumni engagement and experiential learning.