Coming to Campus
Career Services' Location
36 University Place
Princeton, NJ 08544
Traveling to Princeton: http://www.princeton.edu/main/visiting/travel/
Walking Map from Princeton (Dinky) Station to Career Services: https://careerservices.princeton.edu/DinkyMap
- Please email Seeta Hayban, employer engagement & recruiting manager, for information on parking for on-campus recruiting and information sessions, or call 609-258-5752 for details.
- For special events, such as Meetups, you will receive a parking pass designated for visitor lots with your event confirmation. If you did not receive a pass, or have questions, please call 609-258-3325.
Prior to your interview day
- Schedule for the first round of interviews: All students interviewing with your organization must be listed in Handshake at least 24 hours prior to your interview date or by 3 p.m. on Friday if your interview date is on the following Monday. Students who are not listed in your Handshake schedule will not be allowed to enter the Interview Suite.
- Schedule for the second of interviews: You must provide the full interview schedule at least one business day prior to your interview date.
- If you already know names of interviewers who will be visiting Princeton, please send their names and email addresses to email@example.com. This will help expedite the check-in process upon your arrival.
Arrival at Career Services
- Career Services will open at 8:15 a.m. on your interview day. Please plan accordingly.
- We ask all employer partners to enter through our main door of the building (facing University Place) and to stop by the Career Services front desk on the second floor.
- At the front desk, you will be asked to sign in and present your employee ID. All employers have to present their employee IDs and sign in individually, even if you arrive as a group.
- Interview Suite Access Keycard
- After signing in at the front desk, we will provide you with an interview suite access keycard. If there are more representatives from the same organization than the number of interview rooms reserved, you will be asked to share a keycard with your colleagues.
- Interview suite access keycard allows you to enter the suite from 8:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on your interview date. Since the door to the interview suite is locked all the time, you will have to keep it with you every time you exit the suite.
- At the end of your interview day, you must return the keycard at the reception desk within the Interview Suite on the third floor.
Employer Lounge within the Interview Suite
- The lounge cannot be reserved and will be shared with all employers conducting interviews that day. If you need an extra room for briefing or to work during the interview time, please consult with the Employer Engagement team (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least three weeks prior to your scheduled interview date.
- To be respectful to other employers in the space, please kindly remain quiet in the Employer Lounge.