Participate in Career Fairs
Meetups and fairs are open to all Princeton undergraduate and graduate students. Employers offering internships and/or full-time positions are invited to register.
Fall HireTigers Career Fair
- Date: Friday, September 21, 2018, Dillon Gym
- Have questions? Contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director, employer engagement and recruiting, at 609-258-0008
- Register: By invitation only
- Date: Friday, October 12, 2018, Dillon Gym
- Have questions? Contact Traci Miller, undergraduate affairs administrator, School of Engineering and Applied Science, at 609-258-4594
- Date: Friday, February 22, 2019, Dillon Gym
- Have questions? Contact Satomi Chudasama, associate director, employer engagement and recruiting, at 609-258-000
Intercollegiate Co-Sponsored Fair
- Date & Location: Friday, March 1, 2019, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Columbia University
- Have questions? Contact Pamela Cohen, associate director, STEM, at 609-258-1090
Princeton University is committed to diversity, equity and inclusivity in all hiring and employment practices and to ensuring equitable access to opportunities. All employment professionals participating in the Campus Recruiting Program (this includes postings, on-campus interviews, employer information sessions, job and internship fairs, Meetups, coffee chats and other visibility events and programs coordinated in conjunction with Career Services) must agree to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection practices as stipulated in the Nondiscrimination Policy of Princeton University, the NACE Principles for Ethical Practice, Princeton University Community Standards for Employment Professionals and the United States Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines as it relates to paid vs. unpaid internships, as well as abide by our Campus Recruiting Policies.