A range of on-campus publications and media outlets get the word out to students about career events and opportunities each week.
Career Fair Guidebooks and other Career Center Publications
Our employer advertising program includes Career Fair Guidebooks and our Career Planning Guide, a comprehensive resource for all undergraduate students. The program is:
- Cost-effective, with broad reach to a base of motived students
- A direct path to establishing or maintaining a successful recruiting partnership
- A way to enhance your organization’s visibility in our career center publications
Campus Media Outlets
Purchase advertising in other campus media outlets to publicize opportunities and upcoming events.
- The Daily Princetonian is the main campus newspaper at Princeton University, a student-run, nonprofit organization since 1876.
- Nassau Weekly is the second largest student-run publication, operating under the Princeton Broadcasting Services, Inc., a nonprofit.
- WPRB 103.3 FM, a community supported radio station broadcasting to central NJ and Philadelphia, is also operated by Princeton Broadcasting Services.
- Publicity Agency is a student-operated business that provides door-to-door flyer delivery, mailbox stuffing, bulletin board and poster services across campus. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Princeton Alumni Weekly
Advertise in the magazine for Princeton alumni, which is published 14 times per year and mailed to all 65,000 alumni, faculty and Princeton professional staff.