Advising Drop-In Hours
Do you have a quick question for career adviser? Career Services will be offering 15-minute walk-in sessions for students. No appointments necessary.
Some common questions covered during walk-in sessions include:
• Resume and cover letter reviews
• Job/internship/fellowship application help
• Questions about networking strategies and how to contact alumni
• Interview preparation
• LinkedIn profile help
• Preparing for Job and Internship Fairs and Meetups
• Orientation to Career Services
Have something you think may take a bit longer? Feel free to make an appointment with us (https://princeton.joinhandshake.com/appointments/new).