Employer/Alumni in Residence
The Employer/Alumni in Residence program gives students an opportunity to spend time on-on-one with an employer or alum and ask questions about their job, different industries, career paths, applications/recruiting or any other professional topic. While it is not a recruiting program, it does provide a chance to explore career options and start to develop a network. This is a great opportunity for you to ask questions and it's valuable practice for interviews in a casual atmosphere.
All Princeton undergraduates and graduate students can sign-up for a 30-minute session in Handshake.
- Monday, January 9, 2017, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Career Services Recruiting Suite - Sign up here
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Career Services Recruiting Suite - Sign up here
• Mars, Inc.
• Princeton Satellite Systems
• Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
• U.S. Trust, Bank of America
• Deutsche Bank
Visit Handshake to view the complete list of organizations and for instructions on how to sign-up for a session.