Peer Career Advisers Virtual Walk-in Hours
Have a last minute question about PICS or IIP? Need someone to review your resume or LinkedIn profile? Want to do all of that from any location or any device? Don't miss out on this chance to chat with Peer Career Advisers (PCAs)! RSVP for the event here: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/princeton/e/JmlLhA
These will be like PCA walk-in hours in the residential colleges, except they will be ONLINE!
What can PCAs do for YOU at walk-ins?
• Review your resumes, cover letters, and professional profiles (like LinkedIn or UCAN)
• Talk to you about how to use Handshake to its fullest potential
• Refer you to helpful resources, including Career Services advisers
• Talk through your upcoming summer plans
• Relay advice from their past experiences
• Answer any other career-related questions!
Log in anytime between 10 p.m. and midnight. See you there! PCAs are trained by and work as a part of the Office of Career Services.