Princeton-in-Washington: Health Care Panel and Reception
Princeton-in-Washington's Panel on Health and Health Careers will be moderated by Woodrow Wilson School Professor and Director of the State Health Reform Assistance Network Heather Howard.
This event includes speakers from a variety of different careers in health:
- Kirsten Beronio '90, Div. Director, Behavioral Health at HHS
- Theresa Chalhoub *12, Health Policy Counsel at National Partnership for Women and Families
- Joceyln Guyer '96, Director of Manatt Health Solutions
- Margaret Murray *92, CEO of Association for Community Affiliated Plans
- Meghan O'Toole *14, Health Policy Analyst at Center for American Progress
- Andrea Fristedt *09, Senior Health Policy Advisor, Senate HELP Committee
- Kate Fritzsche *14, Associate Analyst at Congressional Budget Office
- William H. Von Oehsen III '81, Principal at Powers, Plyes, Sutter & Verville PC
This event is part of the Princeton-in-Washington series.