Real Estate Meetup
There’s way more to real estate than just selling houses. Have you ever considered finance, consulting, banking or similar fields? Real estate could be a good fit for you - and this is the time of year where most real estate firms are hiring for jobs and internships.
Learn more about the industry and opportunities at this event with alumni. It will begin with a quick talk by Noah Silverman ’90, chief development officer, North America full service hotels for Marriott International.
Silverman’s talk will be followed by open networking with Princeton alumni and representatives from different areas and job functions in the real estate field including investment banking, private equity, asset management, lending, development, REITs, brokerage, sustainability and energy, law and more.
Participating alumni include:
- Noah Silverman - Marriott
- Jeremy Glantz - Glantz Real Estate Advisors
- Clint Katskys - Sills Cummis (law)
- Chris Greco ’12 - SDS Companies (real estate developer)
- Brian Fulginiti ’15 - Cerberus (private equity)
- Robert Bremmer ’07 - Harness Homes Group (single family and multifamily rentals)
- Jared Bell ’17 - Harness Homes Group (single family and multifamily rentals)
- Eva Weng ’15 - CADRE (private equity and crowdfunding)
- Connor Maher ’15 - Walton Capital (land developer)
- Frank Small ’92 - GMF Capital (private equity - senior living & multifamily)