Senior Boot Camp for the Class of 2016
Get a head start on your job or fellowship search, graduate/professional school applications, on-campus recruiting and more. Stop by for small group discussions led by counselors and career experts on topics important for your senior year and beyond.
Discussion topics will include:
- Offer policies and navigating on-campus recruiting
- Job search strategies for careers in arts, nonprofit and public service
- Post-graduate internships and fellowships with Princeton in Asia, Princeton AlumniCorp, Princeton in Africa and Princeton in Latin America
- Graduate and professional school planning
- Beyond on-campus recruiting with the Princeton network
- LinkedIn training and professional headshots
- HireTigers training
Lunch is included, and this program will be followed by a Career & Life Vision workshop from 1:30-3 p.m.