Social Media Newsroom Dinner Talk and Panel
This dinner talk is especially for students interested in journalism and will feature a panel of alumni journalists discussing emerging social media trends within the journalism field.
· Tom Weber ’89, Executive Editor, TIME
· Tisha Thompson ’99, Investigative Reporter, NBC4
· Jeremy Caplan ’97, Director of Education for the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism at the City University of New York Graduate School of Journalism.
· Christine Wang ’14, News Associate, CNBC
· Rachel Crane ’08, Digital Correspondent, CNN
Robert Durkee ’69, Vice President and Secretary of Princeton University will provide opening remarks. Space is limited and registration is required.
This program is a pre-conference event for Social Media Day that will take place on Friday, Dec. 11. To learn more about Social Media Day, visit: https://careerservices.princeton.edu/PUSocialDay