Meet employers for casual career conversations to improve your networking skills and get the inside scoop on jobs that would be a good match for you. This twist on recruiting events is more like a reception-it's nothing like the crowded booths you'd see at career fairs. Open to all grad students and postdocs in humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering.
How does this event differ from the traditional career fair?
- No suits required! This is a casual networking event where we encourage students to wear their favorite t-shirts, focusing more on their experience narrative and less on the concern for what they are wearing.
- You will not need to bring resumes to the event. This helps you to go beyond the document and have meaningful conversation with employers and alumni. We'll provide employers with notebooks to record student names and notes, and you can upload your resume for the employers to see after the event. You can upload your resume here: https://princeton.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1907453
- Employers will not identify themselves by their company name. They will identify themselves by the skills they may be looking for in prospective employees. Many great student candidates shy away from certain companies as they do not feel they may be qualified, when this is most often not the case.
Meet representatives from these companies:
- Quicken Loans Family of Companies
- American Enterprise Institute
- Five Rings Capital
- Teach For America
- Bracebridge Capital
- Dean Capital Investments Management
- Solar Mareana Inc.
- Cenlar FSB
- Trinity Partners, LLC
- Intelligent Material Solutions Inc.
- U.S. Marines
- PDT Partners
- Princeton University Press
- Siemens Corporation, Corporate Technologies
- Fitz Gate Ventures
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital