The Office of Career Services supports graduate students as they work through a unique process of understanding how their specialized skill set can lead to a wide range of career possibilities, both within and outside academia.
For some graduate students, the path from their Princeton experience to a career is straightforward. For most graduate students, it is not. We're here to help you create and implement a personalized career action plan for your time on campus and beyond. We offer one-on-one advising and specialized programs for graduate students that can help you:
- Assess your values, interests, skills and strengths
- Discover career options both inside and outside academia
- Build a professional network
- Create/revise CVs, resumes and cover letters
- Prepare for upcoming interviews
- Refine communications and networking skills
There are not any prerequisites to make an advising appointment or attending an event. Graduate students in all departments, years and stages of their program are welcome. If you are in one of the Woodrow Wilson School graduate programs, be sure to consult the Woodrow Wilson School Career Services and Alumni Relations office.