Advising and events for students considering law school
Considering law school? Career Services is available to help you understand options, navigate the process, complete application materials and more.
Karen Graziano, our pre-law advisor, is available to meet with undergraduates, graduate students and alumni interested in or applying to law school. You can schedule an appointment with Karen in Handshake.
For students or alumni considering law school, you can meet with Karen to learn more about understand the application process, including how to investigate a career in law and maximize your academic, leadership, and professional experiences at Princeton. If you're working on your application, Karen will teach you how to acquire the strongest recommendation letters, develop unique personal statements and essays that communicate your background and skills, identify appropriate schools and network effectively with law school admission professionals, faculty members and attorneys.
Students will also learn how to plan their outreach to learn more about the law profession as well as develop relationships with law school faculty members, admission professionals and attorneys.
While most appointments with Karen will be by phone or Skype, she will be on-campus the following days:
- Fri., Jan. 18
- Fri., Feb. 1
- Fri., Feb. 8
- Fri., Feb. 15
- Mon., March 4
- Fri., March 8
- Fri., April 5
- Fri., April 12
- Fri., May 17
- Fri., May 24
- Pre-Law Open Office Hours - Fri., Jan. 18
- You Be the Judge: An Insider's Look at the Law School Admission Selection Process - Fri., Feb. 1
- Princeton Pre-Law Connects: Cookies & Conversation for First-years and Sophomores - Fri., Feb. 8
- Master the Law School Admission Process - Fri., Feb. 15
- Develop Your Law School Admission Plan and Materials - Fri., Feb. 15
- Pre-Law Office Hours - Mon., March 4
- Princeton Pre-Law Connects: Cookies & Conversation for First-years and Sophomores - Fri., March 8
- Princeton Pre-Law Connects: Cookies & Conversation for First-years and Sophomores - Fri., April 5
- Pre-Law Office Hours - Fri., April 12