Tiger Career Community
The Tiger Career Community mobilizes alumni, parents, staff and friends of the Princeton community to support students with their career development by offering mentorship, sourcing of internships and full-time jobs and participating in broader Career Services initiatives.
Benefits of membership in the Tiger Career Community include:
- The joy of supporting students and alumni along their career journeys by acting as an adviser, advocate and/or connector
- An opportunity to connect students to a broader range of internship and full-time job opportunities through your organization and your own network
- A chance to participate in Tiger Career Community in-person and virtual events with Career Services and other departments across campus
- Opportunities for global service initiatives that unite members around themes of meaning and purpose
- A chance to give back and share your knowledge, skills and experiences through mentoring and shadowing opportunities
Interested in joining the Tiger Career Community LinkedIn Group? Click here.
Join the conversation now on social media by using #PrincetonTCC.