Find International Internships & Jobs
You can approach your international internship or job search from many angles. No matter where you want to go, be sure to consider both the job details and the prospective host country. By matching the two to your interests, you will be positioned to embark on a rewarding life experience.
Search for Opportunities Abroad
Know where you're headed?
Browse our location-specific internship and job search pages.
- Africa >
- Asia >
- Australia & New Zealand >
- Central & South America >
- Europe & UK >
- Chambers of Commerce >
- Volunteer & Development Organizations >
Looking for ideas and inspiration?
These general global search sites can help you kick-start your international search.
- Careers in World Affairs: Thousands of global organizations participate in the Foreign Policy Association global jobs board, including NGOs, international nonprofit and relief organizations, think tanks and policy organizations.
- Escape Artist: Includes links to job listings, cultural information, travel information and a variety of other links for those living outside the U.S.
- GoAbroad: Search study abroad, internships, language schools, volunteer opportunities, teaching, jobs abroad and adventure trips. Read country-specific travel guides.
- Transitions Abroad: Get loads of information on work, study and travel abroad, with listings and a classifieds section.
- Verge: Verge provides resources on volunteer, work, study and adventure.
- 4International Careers & Jobs: Choose your country of interest to find links in 18 categories such as job boards, organizations and internships.
- OverseasJobs.com: Search jobs and post a resume online for full-time and summer job opportunities.
- Cultural Vistas: Offers a variety of internship programs (fee service) and fellowships in multiple countries.
- Glassdoor: Glassdoor International Edition helps you find jobs around the world.
Scan the Landscape
As serious program contenders emerge, the following resources can give you an overview of the countries and travel/work requirements.
- Foreign Embassies in the U.S.: When exploring visa requirements and applications, consult the country's official government website. This U.S. Department of State resource includes a directory of websites for all foreign embassies in the U.S.
- Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State: Get travel and safety information via this continually updated government resource.