Chambers of Commerce
Interested in international business? These organizations represent the joint business interests of the partner countries, and can offer valuable insight into cultural exchange and internship experiences, as well as potential employers abroad.
- World Chambers Network: With this helpful tool, you can look up the chamber of commerce in any country in the world, and identify potential organizations to target in your search.
- U.S. Austrian Chamber of Commerce: Provides networking events, seminars and support services, while assisting those pursuing internships in Austria with the Visa process.
- Belgian-American Chamber of Commerce: Member organizations with job openings or internship opportunities share postings with BelCham's networks and college, university and MBA partners.
- British-American Business Council: Includes many of the world's largest multinationals, and facilitates internship opportunities in a range of fields.
- American Chamber of Commerce - China: Provides internships at the Chamber's main office in Beijing in three departments: Communications, Government Affairs and Programs & Operations.
- Czech-North America Chamber of Commerce: Allows its members to promote opportunities through the organization.
- Danish-American Chamber of Commerce: While the chamber does not facilitate internships, it provides relevant events and networking opportunities.
- Finnish-American Chamber of Commerce: Encourages and promotes networking through business, social and educational events.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce: Provides scholarships to eligible French graduate students looking to pursue an M.B.A. in the U.S., and to eligible American graduate students who wish to pursue an M.B.A. in France.
- German-American Chamber of Commerce: The Internship Program Germany promotes the placement of American trainees from leading universities in the U.S. with organizations in Germany, and assists in the procurement of the required work and residency permits.
- Ireland Chamber of Commerce in the United States: The ICCUSA's presents the Albert Schweitzer’s Leadership for Life program, which offers undergraduate study opportunities at National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM).
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce: The Young Executive Committee’s activities and Visa Exchange visitor program provides assistance and training for future generations of managers and entrepreneurs.
- Luxembourg American Chamber of Commerce: Aims to stimulate and promote economic development, trade and investment.
- Portugal-U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Founded in 1979 to stimulate economic development, trade, investment and cultural exchange.
- The American-Scandinavian Foundation: Nearly 30,000 young Americans and Scandinavians have participated in ASF's exchange programs of study, research and practical training.
- Spain-U.S. Chamber of Commerce: From seminars to conferences and networking, the Chamber creates unique connection opportunities to the Spain-U.S. business community.
- Swedish-American Chambers of Commerce: Dedicated to providing a forum for networking and career development for young professionals.
- American Turkish Council: Dedicated to strengthening U.S.-Turkish relations through commercial, defense, technology and cultural relations.