Europe & UK
A number of well-established programs offer a pathway for Princeton students who wish to attain career experience in Europe. Below, you will find opportunities throughout the continent.
- Princeton Program in Hellenic Studies: The Center encourages all Princeton students to consider study and research abroad.
- German Summer Work Program: Experience German culture in a professional environment. Professional placements offer pre-professional experience.
- Princeton in France: PIF offers a variety of jobs in Paris and regional cities. Typical assignments are in banks, museums, PR organizations, hospitals, camps, publishing or multinationals.
- Guardian Jobs: Job listings from The Guardian, a UK newspaper.
- Public Sector Careers: Listings in the UK for jobs in the public sector.
- Irish Jobs: Ireland’s leading recruitment website.
- Reed.co.uk: A database of temporary jobs and employment information for the UK, Ireland and Scotland.
- Live-In Jobs: Live-in jobs for backpackers from the U.S. and seasonal employment all over Scotland, England & Wales.
- Mountbatten Internship Program: 12-month post-graduate business internships in London for individuals with at least a bachelor's degree.
- Go Jobsite: Job search site in UK.
- Jobs.ac.uk: Research, science, academic, teaching and management jobs and studentships in the public and private sector.
- Working in the UK: This site aims to provide clear information about the various routes open to Foreign Nationals who want to work in the UK.
- GradPlus: This website lists job opportunities for college graduates and offers an employer directory, industry information and career advice.
- GraduateJobs: This website lists job opportunities for college graduates and offers an employer directory, industry information and career advice.
- Fish4jobs: It offers job listings by function and location.
Elsewhere in Europe
- Eurograduate Live: An up-to-date careers database featuring thousands of opportunities across Europe.
- EuroJobs: Search jobs in Europe by country and industry.
- French American Chamber of Commerce in New York: Arranges year-long and summer internships in France.
- Paris-Anglo.com: A comprehensive site for work, play, study and other pursuits in France.
- American-Scandinavian Foundation (ASF): ASF provides cultural and educational connections between the U.S. and Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. It offers grants, fellowships and intern/trainee sponsorships.
- Job Index (Denmark): Job Index written in both Danish and English.
- Jobs in Copenhagen: Lists job opportunities.
- Mountbatten Internship Programme: Offers a 12-month training program to learn about British and international business techniques and the cultural diversity of London.
- Germany-USA Career Center: Scan the German-American Job Database and post your resume. This site is the first address for many organizations and their recruiters in the German-American job market.
- Jobs in Belgium: Offers job listings by category.
- TipTopJob (Switzerland): Includes jobs nationwide.
- JobRapido (Italy): Leading job search engine in Italy.
- Laboris (Spain): Offers job listings by category, location and keyword. (Site in Spanish.)