Launch Your Career
This is where all of your hard work and preparation have been heading: it's time to launch your career. We know that this is an exciting, and slightly nerve-wracking, time — and let us be the first to congratulate you. You have worked hard to get here.
Stand Out in the Crowd
Like everything in life, what you get out of your career is shaped by what you put into it. Make an early commitment to being conscientious and professional and you will pave the way for ongoing professional opportunity. This isn't to say that there won't be challenges, but by doing a bit of prep you will be ready to get the most out of your career experiences.
- How to maximize the value of an internship >
- Tips for the early days of your first job >
- Ongoing professional development tips >
- Decode professional vs. business-casual attire >
- An opportunity to share your success >
Even after you graduate, we can help you manage your career. We invite you to visit us, or to help other Princeton students who could benefit from your insight.