The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
- The Association of Talent Agents (ATA): Full-time jobs and internships from agencies representing the vast majority of working artists, including actors, directors, writers and other artists in film, stage, television, radio, commercial, literary work and other entertainment enterprises.
- Entertainment Jobs & Internships: A full range of opportunities in a variety of entertainment based companies (studios, networks, agency, production, PR and more).
- MEOjobs: aggregates career opportunities in media, communications and the arts
- MyMusicJob: Love music? Want a job in music? This is a great place to find a variety of opportunities.
- New York Foundation of the Arts (NYFA): The premiere source for jobs and internships in the arts, culture and museum industries nationwide.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy: A great site to search for Arts Administrative positions.
Selected Professional Associations
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership- based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP): NARIP was created specifically for record industry professionals.
- N. American Performing Arts Managers & Artists (NAPAMA): Dedicated to promoting the professionalism of its members and the vitality of the performing arts.
- The Association of Talent Agents (ATA): A nonprofit trade association representing the finest talent agencies in the industry. ATA is the voice for unified talent and literary agencies.