The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
- Business Finance Magazine: Offers best practices for leaders in finance.
- Financial Times: Find market data by company.
Selected Professional Associations
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership-based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- Association for Financial Professionals: Dedicated to advancing the financial industry globally.
- Investment Company Institute: This is the national association of U.S. investment companies, and offers numerous resources, industry news and policy insight.
- Society of Quantitative Analysts: A nonprofit that supports quantitative investment practitioners.
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA): Supports job creation and economic growth in the financial industry.