The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
- Brewery Industry Jobs: "Where talent meets opportunity in the brewing industry" - full time & internship postings.
- Brew Bound: Beverage and craft beer full-time and internship postings.
- Chef Jobs Network: Listings for those who wish to be a chef, pastry chef, restaurant/hotel chef, baker, sous chef, line chef, foodservice/restaurant manager or front/back of house professional.
- Good Food Jobs: "Satisfying Hunger with Meaningful Work" - full-time & Internship postings.
- National Hospitality Associates: Daily hospitality job openings.
- WineJobs.com: Full-time and internship postings.
Selected Professional Associations
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership- based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- American Culinary Federation (ACF): Works to promote a professional image of American chefs worldwide. Its focus is education, apprenticeship and certification.
- American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF): Founded by chef Julia Child, winemaker Robert Mondavi and others to improve understanding and appreciation of fine food and drink.
- The International Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education (CHRIE): Organization educating employees for the foodservice and hospitality industry. Members are schools, colleges and universities that offer programs in hotel and restaurant management, foodservice management and culinary arts. Check out the “Just for Students” pages and hospitality careers job database.