The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
- Hedge Fund Association Job Seeker Section: Finance job board sponsored by the Hedge Fund Association.
- Hedge Fund Standards Board (HFSB): The HFSB is a standard setting body for the hedge fund industry bringing together managers, investors, regulators and consultants from around the world to help determine how the hedge fund industry should operate.
- Vault Career Guide to Hedge Funds: This insightful guide provides useful information about hedge funds in nearly every market, including stocks, bonds, commodities and derivatives. Career Services provides students with access to Vault Career Library free of charge.
Selected Professional Associations
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership-based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- Managed Funds Association (MFA): The (MFA) is an advocacy, education and communications organization serving regulators and policy makers in Asia, Europe, the Americas, Australia and other regions.
- The Hedge Fund Association (HFA): An international nonprofit industry trade and nonpartisan lobbying organization consisting of hedge fund managers, service providers and investors.