The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
- American Society for Nutrition Professional Development: Includes information about graduate programs and fellowships
- Explore Health Careers.org: Nutrition/Dietetics
- Today’s Dietician
- “What Can Do With This Major? Nutrition” Outline of the key areas in the Nutrition field and strategies to pursue a career in the field.
Selected Professional Associations
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership-based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics: Provides an online career center for its members, and works to advance the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy.
- American Society for Nutrition: Works to bring together researchers, clinical nutritionists and industry to advance our knowledge and application of nutrition.