Sales & Trading
The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
- eFinancialCareers.com: A Dice Company career site for students and professionals seeking internships and employment in banking and the financial markets.
- Global Risk Jobs: Global niche job board that features high profile jobs in risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Quant Finance Jobs: The job board for quantitative finance, financial engineering and risk management.
- Quantster: Job board focused on identifying job opportunities for professionals in quantitative finance and analytics.
- Unofficial Guide to Banking, Sales and Trading: Practical advice and information on banking salary, hours and culture to help you learn about careers in finance.
- Vault Career Guide to Sales and Trading: Learn all about what a career in sales and trading entails by reading this useful guide. Career Services provides students with access to Vault Career Library free of charge. To view the guide, simply create an account.
Selected Professional Associations
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership- based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP): The only globally recognized leader in financial risk testing and certification programs, and educational and training activities.
- The Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA): A nonprofit professional association, whose mission is to provide a free and open forum for the promotion of sound risk management standards and practices globally.