Meet with a PCA
PCAs hold office hours in each of the residential colleges throughout the fall semester, as well as other locations on campus. No appointment is needed. Sign-up sheets are available at walk-ins and you will be seen on a first-come first-serve basis. Remember to bring any documents (resumes, cover letters, application materials) you would like a PCA to review. A schedule will be posted shortly.
Here's a few of the places you'll be able to find PCAs this semester to help you with resumes, application materials, internship questions, resources, referrals and more.
Residential College Office Hours
- Wed., Sept. 20, 7-9 p.m. in Wu Lounge (Butler)
- Thurs., Sept. 21, 7-9 p.m. in Rocky Common Room
- Wed., Sept. 27, Wed., 7-9 p.m. in Mathey Lobby
- Thurs., Sept. 28 7-9 p.m. in Whitman Gallery
- Wed., Nov. 15 7-9 p.m. in Forbes by the cardchecker
- Thurs., Nov. 16 7-9 p.m. in Wilcox Commons (Wilson)
Frist Office Hours - Tables on 100 Level
- Mon., Dec. 11, 8-10 p.m.
- Tues., Dec. 12, 8-10 p.m.
- Insider's Look at Internships - Mon., Oct. 16, 8-9:30 p.m., Rocky Common Room
- Freshman 101 Dinner Discussion Groups - Mon., Nov. 13, 6-7:30 p.m., Frist MPR
- Rock Your Docs - Tues., Nov. 28, 7-9 p.m., Career Services